Get a Board certified Orthodontist on your team!
Level 1: Case Selection Advice (CSA):
A series of eight photos are sent to ICANDO electronically, along with a brief description of the goals for that patient. Dr.Bruce will reply with a synopsis of:
• Whether or not this is a good case for GP Orthodontics.
• Whether or not this case would be best referred to an orthodontist.
• Whether the case would be better treated with fixed orthodontics.
• If the case is a good “combination” case: fixed and Invisible.
• Red Flags to watch out for in that particular case.
Level 2: Comprehensive Planning Service (CPS):
A series of eight photos and x-rays are sent to ICANDO electronically, along with a detailed description of the goals for that patient. Dr.Bruce will reply with a synopsis of:
• A recommended treatment plan for fixed orthodontics or
• A recommended treatment plan for approval and submission to Invisalign®.
• Modification and acceptance of the Clincheck® if the case involves Invisalign®.
• Ongoing advice as the case is executed.
Level 3: General Case Consulting (GCC):
• Includes help and advice for a one-time case inquiry that does not fall within the CSA or CPS designations.
I am ready, what do I do?
Please contact Carla, (firstname.lastname@example.org) she will then contact you to confirm your order, and request your credit card information.
Please include the following as attachments:
• Extra-oral photos: frontal (lips in repose), smiling, and profile all in centric occlusion (CO )
• Intra-oral photos: anterior, L&R buccal in centric occlusion, U & L occlusals
• X-rays – panoramic or FMX (for CPS Service)
FEES FOR ICANDO PLANNING SERVICE: PER CASE:
• Level 1: Case Selection Advice (CSA): $50.00 CDN
• Level 2: Comprehensive Planning Service (CPS): $400.00 CDN
• Level 3: General Case Consulting (GCC): $50.00 CDN
Please send photos and x-rays if relevant.
Please submit all of your cases and inquiries to: email@example.com
*Please include the patient’s name and level of service in the subject line.