Dr. McFarlane has been an Elite Invisalign provider since 1998. Considered an Invisalign Master, he recently submitted his 1400th Invisalign case.
ICANDO is now offering Invisalign mentoring.
2 Virtual services to help you with your Invisalign cases:
Level 1: Case Selection Advice (CSA):
Invisalign CSA (Case Selection Advice): Before your case is submitted to Align -a series of eight photos are sent to ICANDO electronically, along with a brief description of the goals for that patient. Dr.Bruce will reply with a synopsis of:
- Whether or not this is a good case for Invisalign.
- Whether this case would be better treated with fixed orthodontics.
- Whether this case is a good “combination” case: fixed and Invisible.
- Red Flags to watch out for in this particular case.
Level 2: Comprehensive Planning Service (CPS):
Invisalign CPS (Comprehensive Planning Service): After your case is submitted to Align -send an email to ICANDO along with a detailed description of the goals for your patient. Dr.Bruce will reply with a synopsis of:
- Clincheck assessment, modification, and acceptance.
- Case monitoring.
- Help with Case Refinement.
- Trouble Shooting.
- Ongoing advice as the case is executed.
- Finishing and retention advice.
FEES FOR ICANDO INVISALIGN MENTORSHIP: PER CASE:
- Level 1: Case Selection Advice (CSA): $50.00 CDN
- Level 2: Comprehensive Planning Service (CPS): $400.00 CDN
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard and American Express and must be processed before any advice will be forwarded.
Please submit all of your cases and inquiries to Carla at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please include the patient’s name and level of service in the subject line, Thank you.